Thursday, May 29, 2003

OMG!!! I'm so freakin' obsessed with Chat RPGs. *L* I keep trying to figure out how to open more covens. It's just so FUN! I'm just an RPG addict. I know it, and I embrace it. The only thing is that I want to only open groups that I know I can stick with. That I don't think I'll have to turn over to someone else or close down in 3 or 6 or 12 months. I guess I just like to know I can stick with it.

I'm okay for next school year, already set my classes up around my chats. But I'm currently unemployed, and will eventually have to get another job, at least working a couple days week, that will have to fit into chat hours, sleep hours, and school hours.

On a totally different note, I emailed my friend the same day I left my last post here, but still haven't heard back from her. It could be that she did get to go home to see her parents, so she hasn't checked email. But I'm also wondering if I didn't have the current email addy. Cause I know it's changed a couple times. In any case, I'm just hoping she's doing alright.

And to change topics again, last Saturday night I went out, for once. Went to this bar/club with some friends to see this 80's cover band play. It was Hella fun! I even actually got out there and danced, and I like never do that. *L*

Anyway, that's what's up right now...

No comments: