Sunday, August 24, 2003

Well, again a time laps... I seem to have a tendancy toward that, but oh well... *L*

School begins again this week, actually kind of excited and interested for it this time, new genre of classes to take. And I think, hopefully, a major that suits me better, communications. :)

I've been massively obsessed with Colin Farrell for several weeks now, seen most all his movies... he's just an amazing actor, and just HOT as hell *L*. Love the accent when I can catch it, and he's just so Irish... love it! *LOL*

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is released on DVD this week, and I'm SOOO excited... I love that movie... can't wait to see it again, it's been too long since the last time I saw it in the theater was. Also it's got the previews of Return of the King, and of the extended edition of TTT, which comes out in Nov, and I can't wait for that one... I've heard it has... wait for it... BOROMIR! in flashbacks... YES!! I LOVE My Boromir!! Just can never get enough of Sean Bean, he's just fuckin' amazing... and HOT! *L* (Yes, I am highly guided by my hormones *L*)

I'm also now onto the idea of getting a camcorder (have always found them tempting, and think now I may just give into that temptation and get one). Also been looking at the aray of new SLR film and digital cameras. I never did get a second camera, which I'd really wanted to (just a bigger zoom lens for the camera I already have. (A Canon AE-1, that I LOVE!) But now I'm considering if perhaps I should think about getting into the 21st century of photography with my second camera, and at least get a newer SLR film camera, and not just another AE-1, which I'd been thinking about before. I may have to get my lazy self to a store where I can actually take a real look at some of these cameras and see if I like how they feel, and try and check out the interfaces of them.

Anyway, that's all for the moment... will try and remember to write more often... even if it's just to talk about nothing :)

No comments: