Sunday, October 17, 2004

Boys on the Brain

I've had boys on the brain for the last several days now, and it's bloody annoying. Seriously, I can't keep my brain on anything for more then like 10 minutes without boys poping up. I'm on one of those like hormonal trips or something where like every guy gets like more attractive. It's highly destracting, makes normal daily functioning much more challenging. Especially since it's like midterms and this week is full of due dates for projects and exams.

On a totally other note, it's started raining out, like just tonight, like just did since the last time I looked outside. It's not currently raining, but the streets are all wet. And it was all grey and cloudy all day today, actually I guess it was yesterday, since it's like 4 am and all now. Could just tell the sky was waiting to start raining. Not a big suprise though, it was in the weather forecast.

Back to boys, there is of course a particular boy at the center of this madness, but it extends beyond to like every guy I walk past. All the guys in my classes are suddenly that much cuter. And I've now changed my computer wallpaper from a very cute but fully clothed black & white of Ian Thorpe, to one of him with no shirt and his underwear sticking out the top of his shorts. Looking all tan and buff from the Olympics. And cause I couldn't fit his whole torso the proper way, I've turned the photo on it's side so I can see him from waist to head... it's totally gratuitious, but oh so HOT!!!

No comments: