Thursday, October 06, 2005

I've Been a Bad, Bad Blogger

So, it's been a month, again... I guess with so little going on, I don't have a whole lot to blog about... but I miss it, and I think in order to try and get back into it I'm going to create another new 'specialty' blog for memes. I recently, like about a half hour ago *L* found this 'weekly meme' site thing where it gives a bunch of questions to anwer.

As for what's happening, not much. Apryl's at her parents now for October, so I'm gonna check and see if there's still any decent flights up there. Been hanging out at Andrea's almost weekly still. Gotten hooked into a bunch of new shows this season, as well as keeping onto all the old ones. Have I mentioned I love TV. I'm still thinking of trying to do like a websoap kind of thing. Since I'm not doing a lot of RPGing these days. Although I am going to join up a Buffy/Angel RPG soon on the Buffy/Angel boards.

No comments: