Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I'm so annoyed, I can't access my favorite message boards, which I'm a mod on all of, kind of hinders my ability to mod. I managed to access one through a link in my email to my full PM box... but myself, the admin of the the several boards, nor my ISP have any idea what the issue is... totally weird...

Anyway... work was good today, it all came back... though I did have to think a little about what buttons I pushed on some of the computers and machines. I go in again on Friday and Saturday. At least it's some cash till I get a real job, this summer.

Also, I'm fully enjoying watching all the NBA playoffs. My brother got into basketball at the end of last season, and I wound up watching some of last years playoffs... needless to say I'm a fan now too... We like the Nets and the Kings... Love watching sports, sports rock... though I'm not much into baseball, never could get excited enough about it. And well, I just dont' see enough hockey to get into it, but I probably could if I sat and watched it... but between the new found love of Basketball (this last year) and Football (which I've loved since before I can recall.... 49ers Rule! Love'um!) I've got a lot of sports to watch and love. :)

No comments: