Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Well, I just spent the whole night working on a layout for my personal website. Which will link to here and vice versa. So, I'm working three days this week, helping cover since my old boss went to Hawaii on vacation. I'm still enjoying being unemployed for a while, but it'll be good to make a little money. Always need money... gotta feed my many entertainment addictions, plus you know, food, parking money, school, ect...

Also, I'm very cold right now... I'm going to go to bed relativly soon, seeing as it's nearly 7am now, and I actually have work at 3pm this afternoon. Already seems odd to be thinking of going to work, my old work, even for just a few days... anyway... Listening to Christina Aguilera ~ "Stripped". Good CD. I actually did up the layout for my site with a Christina layout... not really sure why, or what possessed me to really want to make a Christina layout, I just did... one of those odd random things... *LOL*

No comments: