Monday, November 29, 2004

And so comes the week from HELL

So like everything is due this week, well not everything, but a lot is due this week, plus this week is scheduleing for next semester as well as that dumb ass exam I have to pass in order to graduate... freaking like 2 or 3 hour writing exam that I have to take at fucking 8:30 in the morning on Saturday. Got two presentations, a group paper, and a rough cut of my documentary due this week... and I need to find an internship, like, soon...

And what exactly am I doing this Sunday night before this week from hell, I'm online searching for pictures, just for fun. Because I can't manage to do anything unless it's due tomorrow... even when it's due in two days...

I just hope I still have my sanity at the end of the week...

No comments: