Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bleh...

It's 3am and I'm just kinda out of it now... not like bad out of it, although apparently mirc had it out for my chat groups tonight :p...

Got an email back from my Media Law teacher on the short essay I had to do from being in the jury of the Mock trial we did in class this week, he gave me an 'A' and said my paper was insightful, and well written, so that made me happy. Got so much stuff still to do in the next 3 weeks for classes... it's crazy... and now my brain's on auto pilot for the night... hence the out of it ness that's set in. My mom seems to be getting a cold, so think I will head off to bed shortly and sleep, so as to try and keep from catching anything. Last thing I need is to get sick during these last few weeks of classes before Winter break.

Gotta call it winter break, since we're not doing x-mas anymore... there's really no reason to, it's a religious holiday for a religion we don't believe in... so... best thing about x-mas is the lights anyway, I can do without all the rest of the bullshit that comes along with the holidays.

No comments: