Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Been so long

Wow, it's really been ages since I last bothered to blog anything, on any blog of mine. Only thing that brought me over here today really was an old friend got herself a blog and sent me the addy. So I went to check it out and realized I wasn't sure I'd even blogged at all in 2006. Turns out I did, but only in January, which means it's been over a year. And, sadly not much has changed for me in that year. I'm pretty much in the same place. Though I'm perhaps just frustrated enough that I'm taking baby steps toward attempting to move forward, to do something more than nothing with my existence. I'm hoping it'll work out, that something really will work out and I'll start getting on with life.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

I have faith in you I know you can get out there and do the things that you want to do. You can always come visit us and try for a job at the BBC *grin*. Get out there and kick some ass!