Monday, March 03, 2008

Make a plan

One of my friends said I need to set a goal, make a plan for moving to LA. Perhaps looking at by the time I'm 30 (which is a little over a year off), at least having things almost set for that. Having some money and a real plan and a time in the following months, before 2009 ends to be moved down there, living on my own. I'm still not sure how, and I still need money. Because right now, I have no real income, even if all I buy is a pretzel at Target while shopping cause I skipped breakfast, in a month, I've spent more than I've made. Because all I make in a month is about 60 cents in interest from my savings account, possibly less than that, I'm not really sure. But I know it's not even a dollar. I wish my temp service had more jobs for me, because I also want to be able to take any movie gigs in LA that I might apply for and be accepted for. But those pay very little to nothing at all, so that's not going to make me any money either. Plus there's a bit of expense in driving to LA, even with a place to stay for free. Which I might not be able to count on either. Most rents in LA seem to be 800 + for just a studio even, so I have to also have work down there when I move that will pay for that and other bills, plus the 'extras' like TV and internet, because those are a little necessary in my life. Just not sure how right now, it seems very daunting and almost impossible at times. Plus there's still the whole, my cat keeps getting sick every time I leave home for a few days thing. :p

No comments: