Friday, September 24, 2004

Just Shut Up!

I really, really need to remember those three little words, they are important. Just shut up! It's usually not too much of a problem in classes, I don't really talk much, but it needs to extend to group projects for classes, outside class, even online. I usually end up saying something lame, or stupid, or just plain too much. The best solution, just shut up!

And if I must say something, say it here, because here, no one's really listening, or at least no one need listen. It's not like it's messanger, or even a message board. I mean I don't think anyone but me ever reads this thing, which is fine, not really sure why anyone else would be interested in reading my insane ramblings and idiotic thoughts. It's not like I have anything of real importance or interest to say, I'm just saying a bunch of useless shit. Which is fine so long as I'm just talking to myself, which I'm awful good at, and when I don't want to listen anymore, I just shut up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Meg I know how you feel. I feel that way often... Oh, and I read your blog :p. Reminds me that I'm not the only one who feels like this.

It's Kristen, btw. If you want to read my random thoughts they are here:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/spiritmage81/