Friday, May 06, 2005

End of one Road

So, my internship is pretty much over, tonight was the last show. There was a party after. Some people slipped out without saying goodbye... and I never did manage to actually say to anyone point blank, 'hey, we should hang out sometime soon'. So now I can't help but think that they for the most part, are kinda gone from my life now, and that's depressing. I'm really going to miss the internship and all the cool people who were a part of it.

If only I were a little bit bolder, little bit stronger, little bit more something... I guess now I can only hope that maybe in the next few weeks I'll at least run into some of them still at school, and maybe can have one last conversation with them. I nearly cried a few times, but kept it back... but now I'm sad... and I'm longing for class tomorrow where i might get some chances at socializing... and where there's couple other people who I should perhaps take a risk on trying to be friends with, invite them out to do something fun or something... but knowing my nerve... and my luck... it'll never happen... self defeatest... sucks...

No comments: