Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Time to start Thinking

Gotta start thinking about projects and papers, got projects in just about every class that are going to be involved and consuming, and gotta come up with what to do for them, Soon. Sooner the better so I can at least try and get started early. Really am going to need to get a video cam ASAP. I think I can do something video related for my senior project, not sure if I could tie it to whatever I do for my video production class.

The Olympics are over, and it's sad, I miss them so much already. Been watching US Open all day just cause I need some kind of sports booster or something. Been online for little spurts rather often looking up pics and info on athletes and sports, especially those hot male swimmers. *LOL* I want to know where I can order me one of those guys *LOL*. Sometimes the hormones just take over. :p

Anyway, just talking... trying to do this more often... even if I don't feel like I really am saying that much...

No comments: