Sunday, June 05, 2005

Crazy Week

So, I've had just the most insane week, but it's been really cool. I think I mentioned my post graduation party weekend, which didn't end till monday evening *L*. Then Tuesday I found out that my friends found out they were moving, and so I went over, and have been over everyday since helping them move and such. Wednesday and Thursday two of her brothers (one is the brother mentioned in one of my VERY old journal entries from my old geocities journal). It was an interesting couple days. No idea what's gonna happen now, but it was certainly good for the ego. *LOL* Seeing as it's been like 4 years since the last time, and he still lives kinda far enough away, not sure when I'll see him again. Also, well, there wasn't a whole lot of conversation, and well, that's all well and good *L*... but I like to talk with someone also. Conversation is good, it's more than good, it makes for the building of friendships, which is probably one of the most important things in my book.

But anyway, yeah, so wild, crazy week... but I have really enjoied spending so much time with my friends. It seems like it's been forever, since I hardly saw her and her husband all semester cause we were all so bloody busy. And even though we've been working hard getting them moved and settled so fast, it's been nice to see them.

No comments: