Monday, June 06, 2005

Had to know it would come down...

...the good mood I mean...

And it did. My mom is in some ultra irritable funk lately, maybe it's her really plowing into menopause or something, but it's really not good for my stability either. I all but cried myself to sleep last night after she laid into me about how long my showers are. I'm really just hating being at home in my house a lot lately. She has this way of bitching about things that somehow makes me feel like it's somehow all my fault. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to fix it all and make everything better. But in anycase, she managed to single handedly in less than 24 hours make me feel like a worthless piece of shit. Just when I was starting to feel a little bit good about myself of course. But then I guess I should have known better than to go feeling good about myself... that never works out...

No comments: