Friday, February 11, 2005

Boys on the Brain... Again

Okay see my drabble from this same day and approximate time. Yeah, I seem to be attracted to practically every male I lay eyes on lately. One of those phases it would seem. Happens from time to time. I get distracted by the guys in class, can't help but glance at them a little more often then usual. The duration of this feeling seems to vary some, though usually doesn't last more than a couple weeks... I don't think... but it's always a weird week or too, in which my brain tends to be out to lunch a little too often. *LOL*

I've been on overdrive in terms of viewing movies with a small group of attractive males... (LOTR males)... particularly Sean Bean and Karl Urban. But also the very hot movie "Better Than Sex" with the very hot David Wenham and I finally rented "Wimbledon". It was cute and funny, Kirsten Dunst is always good. Never really seen Paul Bettany but he was good, and kinda cute. But it was his father in the film who really got me going... another LOTRer Bernard Hill. Damn hot he is for an older dude. *L* And he was damn adorable in this movie. This whole celeb overdrive thing has been happening since the new year... however it's just been since like mid week this week that I'm suddenly kind of lusting over like every other guy at school. Damn hormones.

2 comments:

highTechFool said...

Is Joan of Arcadia any good???

Meg said...

It's alright, it's got it's moments. A few of the characters are very fun. Although there were two other shows where there's a chick who talks to things, or they talk to her (Tru Calling where dead people talk to her, and Wonderfalls where objects with animal faces talk to this girl), and I prefered both of these other two shows to Joan. But Fox tends to suck ass when it comes to giving good but strange shows a chance. But Joan has her moments, but there's annoying shit in it too.