Thursday, February 17, 2005

Questions

Snagged these questions off the blog or lj of someone random. Was crusining Blogs and LJs and found these questions... :p


What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Probably a hot picture of Sean Bean :)

Last time you swam in a pool?
Oh god... I have no bloody idea... probably like 1997

Have you ever been in a school play?
Nope, but I went to a lot of them. Senior year in high school I like became the Drama Booster, I turned up at like every showing of every play, and wound up invited along with one of the actors to cast partys of two of the plays.

Type of music you dislike most?
Hmm... maybe polka *L*... not really into the whole hip-hop/rap about bling bling kind of shit either.

Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Nope

Ever prank call anybody?
Nope

Do you have a garden?
Nope

What's your favorite comic strip?
Don't read the comics much, but Garfield is usually pretty funny

Bath or shower, morning or night?
Shower, night

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Hmm... just rented The Notebook, that was pretty good, but so was Mr 3000 *L*... what else have I seen lately? Not sure when I rented it, but Garden State rocked.

Where were your parents born?
Chicago & New York

Favorite pizza topping?
pineapple

Chips or popcorn?
chips

What color lipstick do you usually wear?
none, if I've got anything on my lips it's aloe chapstick

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
No, but I did burn a peanut once in like 8th grade science class *L* Was pretty cool.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Hell no.

Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Um... I have no idea...

Favorite type chocolate bar?
I like Mounds, that's the one with the coconut covered in dark chocolate.

Are you a good cook?
eh... I mostly cook out of boxes... but I bake pretty well

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Hmmm... well, generally I feel I'd be happy just with enough money to be comfortable... however, I'm also not much of a believer in true love... so I guess in the case of having to pick one, I'd go for the cash... at least I'd know where the money goes.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No... lust at first sight yes, love no.

Can exs be friends?
Well, not having any personal experience with this, hard to say, but I know a few people who were able to be friends with their exs, so I guess, sure it can happen.

What was the name of your first pet?
Lulu

No comments: