Sunday, April 03, 2005

Draining...

So, I suddenly feel kind of drained of energy, and 'perk'. I was way over energetic earlier... and for the last week been all reved... and now I'm having at least a momentary drop off. Could be watching this Lifetime movie about people with real problems... or maybe I've just exausted myself after some chatter last night and this morning... I don't know... and now after the day got greyer and greyer... it's now raining... which is alright, seems to suit at the the moment... I'm not like sad or depressed or anything... just kind of drained, out of it, verging on numbish...

And sometime tonight I have to pull out at least one of those bins under my bed and toss some shit from it... because I'm told I have to... whatever... anyway... am supposed to do some thing for video... like short thing... still have no idea... but whatever... figure something out eventually... probably... anyway...

No comments: