Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Yet another bloody survey...

Stole this from Manny's LJ, which I guess he stole from someone else, who snagged it from yet someone else... *LOL* I seem to be making a hobby out of theving surveys from other people's blogs and LJ's. *L*


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF -

Name: Meegan
Birthday: June 1979
Birthplace: California
Current Location: California
Eye Color: Blue/green/grey
Hair Color: brown
Height: 5'3 1/2
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: 1/2 Irish (and don't know what the other half is, so I pretty much just identify myself as Irish)
The Shoes You Wore Today: Black chunky things with laces.
Your Weakness: Um... what just one?
Your Fears: again, lots...
Your Perfect Pizza: mushroom & double pineapple
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Graduate College and NOT have a nervous breakdown
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: 'ah' probably... that or my tendancy to go '...' all the time
Thoughts First Waking Up: '5 more minutes'
Your Best Physical Feature: Um... don't know...
Your Bedtime: whenever... sometime after midnight
Your Most Missed Memory: missed memory... this question doesn't make anymore sense now than it did on the last survey that asked it... If I could remember it, it wouldn't be missing... :P *heh*
Pepsi or Coke: neither, I don't do sodas...
MacDonalds or Burger King: eh... not really partial one way or the other... don't eat much of either...
Single or Group Dates: I don't really date...
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: eh... not sure I've drank much of either...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Strawberry... :p

Cappuccino or Coffee: Mochas... only coffee drink I drink
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: hell yeah! *heh*
Do you Sing: only in the car with the music up loud enough to drown me out...
Do you Shower Daily: usually not, usually every other day... I think my hair would have a spaz on me if I tried to wash it daily...
Have you Been in Love: Nope... never
Do you want to go to College: In college, nearing in on graduation... and starting to freak out about it...
Do you want to get Married: I'm thinking not...
Do you believe in yourself: not so much...
Do you get Motion Sickness: no, not really...
Do you think you are Attractive: eh...Are you a
Health Freak: hell no
Do you get along with your Parents: Mom, yeah... Dad is best in small infrequent doses... we had a rocky time during my teens (and no, not cause I was like insane out of control... but more cause he was a control freak, and nothing I ever did seemed to be good enough... )
Do you like Thunderstorms: Sure, so long as they don't do any damage... and my TV keeps working...
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date: no, unfortunatly...
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yeah, was picking up the bro at Lens Crafters
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Never
In the past month have you been on Stage: nope
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope... but that's because and why I don't date... rejection avoidance...
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: never
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: nope
Ever been Drunk: nope... only slightly buzzed once
Ever been called a Tease: nope
Ever been Beaten up: nope
Ever Shoplifted: nope
How do you want to Die: don't know... gently...
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: filmmaker...

Where would you most like to Visit: hmm... either England cause my best friend lives there or Hawaii cause it looks HELLA nice there.

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Blue
Favourite Hair Color: Dark (but I'm not to choosy on either of these first two counts)
Short or Long Hair: short ... but there are some guys who can pull off the long hair thing and look hot...
Height: at least a bit taller than me...
Weight: eh... whatever as long as it's not obese and it suits him...

Best Clothing Style: Not sure if this goes above or not... if it's a guy: t-shirt and jeans sort... me: whatever's comfy...

Number of Drugs I have taken: Um... not a lot... all strictly of the asprin or cold relief variety
Number of CDs I own: lots... I'm not gonna count them...
Number of Piercings: 4 (2 in each ear... pretty standard... nothing odd or unique or interesting...)
Number of Tattoos: None... but I want one...
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Oh my... we're not gonna go there... read the Risk and Regret post from the other day...

No comments: