Saturday, April 02, 2005

Just rambling... as usual

I'm having a weird mood. Stayed up till like 10am this morning, and then slept till like 4pm. My sleep is offically wacked... *L* funny how that happens literally EVERY time I don't have school or work to regulate when I need to sleep. So tonight is the time change and all that.. Spring forward! :p Whatever, I swear, that time change shit is all just to fuck with the minds of people who have to talk to people internationally... Cause it's a real bitch trying to figure out what time it's supposed to be in Austraila or the UK on a normal basis, but toss in time changes that happen at different times and go different ways if we're dealing with Austraila, and everything goes nutty... Finally got around to updating my other blogs last night. The drabble (which I need to try and tend to more often), the photo blog (which I need to either take some more pictures or scan some more old ones), and my LJ quotes journal. Which now I have some more quotes for, cause last night/this morning when I was online and bored, I spent like an hour or more sitting on this one site reading famous quotes from famous people. Spent most of the time reading quotes from Sartre, Shakespeare, Twain, and Nietzsche.

My latest drabble has no basis in my reality... just my over active imagination... which played a scene much like that a few days ago while trying to go to sleep... *L*... but, anyway... that's beside the point... I am thinking of making another LJ post using one of the Twain quotes I found and illustrating it less with words than with an image... not sure though... we'll see if any Pieces of Wisdom end up with photo imagery...

No comments: