Friday, April 01, 2005

Tattoo Dream Boy... and some other stuff...

So, following my post yesterday, I did end up having a pretty cool day on Thursday. Chat was fun... and then my internship was fun. Noticed that the hot guy who I think in one of my surveys I may have mentioned turned up in a dream I had, that he's got a tattoo on the back of his neck. :) Noticed after a little convo with him in which there was a lot of smiling and eye contact. I like that. *L* Then when he was leaving to go to the control room I glanced after him and noticed the tattoo. I'm not gonna name names, although I think I'm pretty safe as this blog isn't read by too many people, and I'm not sure that anyone I actually know face to face even knows where to find it. And if they do, I'm further not certain that they'd know who he is. *LOL* Anyway... the tattoo proved a good opener to a second slightly longer conversation with him a little later at the snack table. *LOL* And I've finally figured out who he reminds me of. It's not so much he really looks like this actor, but they have a similar quality to their looks. (Which I think I'd define as a little devilish, and mysterious.) The actor he shares qualities with is Nicholas Lea (Alex Krycek from The X-Files). Anyway, so, yeah... was a good day. Had a third conversation with him also, briefly about the bottled water we were drinking. *L* I know it doesn't sound exciting, but it was very joking and included yet more smiling and eye contact. *L* Oh, and I did ask, the tattoo is Japanese and means balance. He asked if I had any tattoos... I don't... but have wanted one for about 10 years now, since I was like 15. Same thing, same place. I want a sun, like this pendant I have, on the back of my left shoulder. I just need to get over the fear of the pain factor and do it. *L* Cause it'd be cool... and seeing as it's been 10 years and my thought as to what and where has not changed, I'm probably pretty safe in doing it and not ending up hating the thing later.

Yeah, so, I think this may be the first entry in a while in which I've talked so much or so specifically about one guy, well a guy I actually know and not some public figure male who's like an actor or athlete or something. *L* I just don't usually do that. The last one may have been before Blogger actually. Last one I really recall off hand was my journal from late July 2001 I think, in which I talked about my friend Andrea's brother who I spent a good deal of the 4th of July that year flirting with and well... things got a tad cozy in the back seat... nothing too much of anything though, seeing as well, there were like 5 other people in the car at the time. *L* But yeah, not sure what possessed me, guess it's the left over rush of probably the most exciting day of my whole spring break, not just cause of Tattoo Dream Boy (gotta love a nick name like that *L*) ... but cause of all the stuff in the day that lead up to that... all my boldness and such *L*. Which no, I still will not detail. But yeah... *L* felt like sharing a little... probably had to share that so I wasn't tempted to share the other stuff from earlier that day, which I do intend to keep to myself... :p

Yeah so, I just decided to title the post after my new 'extended' nickname for the guy... previously he'd just been Dream Boy (cause he'd turned up in a dream I had, totally random, and unfortunatly can't recall what the dream was about or why he was there *L*)... now that I've seen the tattoo, I've extended the nickname *L* ...to Tattoo Dream Boy... *L*... anyway... *hehehe*

No comments: