Thursday, March 03, 2005

Annoying misery chick

Yeah, that'd be me... I'd say something here like, if ya'll hadn't guessed, but well, seeing ya'll is no one... it's kind of silly... I know I'm the only one who reads this... which I guess doesn't really bother me, hell I won't even give out the addy to most people cause I don't want to reveal that much to everyone... or anyone... cause while I do somehow manage to censor myself in some ways here, there are others where I really don't... just out here baring my fucking soul to, well, no one... guess it's not that big a deal then eh?

I feel like such a fucking nusance right now... not to mention bloody stupid... I know, I know... fucking letting my head take over, run my fucking life, or my complete lack of one... existance... doesn't always mean living... I do very little actual living... god I'm pathetic... and the subtitle on this thing is so fucking true... 'cause sometimes I just like to talk to my self'... that's all I really do... when I talk to other people i just end up feeling stupid... like I said something dumb... or acted dumb...

I really think I just keep hoping for what I want from life, contentment and a little happiness... neither has been very forthcoming... thinking of giving up on waiting for them... I mean people get by being miserable all the time... I probably can too... didn't someone even say something about life being suffering or something... fun stuff, huh?

No comments: