Friday, March 04, 2005

Rollercoaster

I'm really just riding a rollercoaster this week, it's totally insane. Kind of had a bit of a freak last night... or an episode of mental spinning, a 'sode'... as Jaye refered to it in Wonderfalls... I just kind of got down on myself and at 11pm just signed offline and went to bed in the middle of someone trying to talk me out... it wasn't working, so I ran... again... So, in case she's actually reading this, sorry Sarai, my mind just ceased functioning properly... so now I'm in class, bored as hell at the moment... not a lot to do in an editing class when I don't really get near the editing... really have to get my own... SOON... again by another person was suggested I talk to someone... and check out meds... I just really don't like the idea of pumping myself full of drugs... it's just really frustrating to be in my own head sometimes...

No comments: