Thursday, March 03, 2005

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Totally fucking frustrated now... was having a depressing start to my week, and then it got a little nice mid week, now as we head toward the end, I'm feeling bitchy and pissy, thanks to a little outing I didn't have the fucking backbone to say no to. It was completely fucking lame... but whatever... but really didn't need it an hour before taping for my internship. Course this was for my internship too, and I'm so desperate for hours I didn't think I ought to say no. Plus they made it seem like it was no big thing. Like it was lame I was worried about this. Course at least one of them got snagged on it... anyway... I walked out with the one guy and snagged back my camera and headed for the school. Too little time to be reasonable or worth going home before taping. So now I'm sitting in the library at school trying to cool off, before I have to go see these people again and be mellowed enough to operate a fucking camera... Grrrrrrr!!! Fucking hell dude... this is utter shit. And it's even shittier that now I'm all pissed and bitchy... dude, my moods fucking downshift so fast it's insane... but then I never claimed to be fucking sane...

No comments: