Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Tears...

The tears started welling again... why? No good reason... the person I was talking to online had to brb, and hadn't come back ... don't know how long, but seemed like a while... the silence was starting to become deafening... and then I felt the tears, the sting in the eyes... then I ran... before I could wait for her return, I ran. I signed off one messenger and then the other... I don't know why... it's not doing me any good... the tears are falling... god I hate being so fucking needy, and so fucking fucked up! What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm just a shitty person sometimes... totally incapable of normal human interaction... I'm falling... I just hope I hit bottom soon, so I can make some attempt, no matter how useless at climbing back up again...

No comments: