Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Little Better Than Okay...

So, I'm actually doing alright so far this week. Monday was fun, even pretty social, considering it was just school, and then home. Laughed a lot, and even dared to get infront of the camera, on the condition I didn't have to look at it and edit after *L*. Talked to a lot of people, it was a good day. Today has been pretty mellow. Just had my Dino class this morning, and now online and have talked or am talking to a couple people. Later today I have an internship meeting, which is cool, they are usually not bad. There's some cool people there who keep things high energy and fun. :)

Been listening to Papa Roach's "Getting Away with Murder" CD in the car the last several days, and I actually really think it's also helped in just getting the frustrated energy out of my system. It was funny how I even discovered it. I was super bored online one day the other week and was browsing My Space, which I'd joined a few weeks ago (again as a result of online boredem). *L* And was just randomly browsing the profiles of everyone who does or did go to the high school I went to, and on this one person's bio found the song "Scars" was playing on their profile, and it just caught me.

So, I'm getting by for now... not feeling bad at the moment... hopeing it'll maybe last a while...

No comments: