Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sometimes It's Just Better to Say Less...

Okay, was going to make a post, about some cool stuff the other day... but decided, nah, I'll keep it to myself. So, I'm posting this instead... yeah, self censorship, not nessisarily a bad thing... hell, can often be a good thing... I mentioned the other day to someone about wondering about what someone else was thinking at a particular moment, and was convinced that it's best not to know... *L* there are reasons why people don't say every little thing they think... if we did, we'd probably all drive ourselves and everyone else nuts... and freak each other out... often... *LOL*... anyway... yeah, so I'm self censoring my Tuesday... but suffice to say, it was a good day, and that good mood has carried through Wednesday as well... Hopeing for some more roll over into Thursday... hell, then I've almost got the makings of a pretty cool week... *L*

No comments: