Monday, March 28, 2005

yeah... so... umm...

So, not really sure what to say right now... the only thing happening is, well, shitty... we're gonna have to get a plummer in this week to try yet again to fix the leak that won't go away. My mom's freaking out cause the house really is basically falling appart and she has no idea how we're gonna move and sell the place. Etc, etc... yadda, yadda, yadda... anyway, so it sucks and is a big pain in the ass... The only other plan for the week so far is grocery shopping and Thursday night I have the usual shoot for my internship. Must do a little online research also for the project I'm helping on... just cause, well, it's not like I don't have the time... cause I do... got lots of time to do nothing... at least nothing that can really be catagorized as real fun... Right now, I'm expecting that the shoot on Thursday will actually be the funnest thing I do all of Spring Break... yeah, so... anyway...

No comments: